DIANA MITCHELL, PROFESSIONAL COUNSELLOR
I am a professional Counsellor and for over 30 years I have worked in different ways to assist people to achieve a more balanced and satisfying life through discovering, or re-discovering, their own resourcefulness.
I offer confidential counselling for individuals and couples and provide Supervision services.
I am based at the offices of St Paul's Community Church, Waimea Rd, Brightwater, Nelson, 7022.
Please telephone me on 03 542 3694 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
MY EXPERIENCE COVERS:
- Relationships – individuals and couples
- Grief and Loss
- Life Changes
- Family violence and abuse
- Health Issues
- Cultural and spiritual issues
- Workplace problems
Full Member of NZAC (New Zealand Association of Counsellors.)
- Diploma in Counselling with Psychotherapeutic Studies
- Certificate In Counselling.
- Certificate in Pastoral Counselling
- Family Court Counselling
- Individual Women's Protective Persons and Respondent Programmes
- Facilitation of groups, therapeutic and educational
- Registered Nurse and Midwife
- PHO Approved